Our seven-step lawn care program consists of weed control, lawn fertilization, and lime treatments. These various treatments are given at ideal times throughout the year to keep your lawn healthy.
1. Early Season: (January/February) Pre-emergent herbicide for grassy & broadleaf weeds. Post-emergent spray for over-wintering weeds
2. Spring: (March/April) Additional pre-emergent spray for grassy & broadleaf weeds. Post emergent spray for existing weeds. Liquid fertilizer to promote green-up.
3. Late Spring: (May/June) Granular fertilizer for a healthy lawn. Spot spray weeds as needed.
4. Early Summer: (June/July) Granular fertilizer for a healthy lawn. Spot spray weeds as needed.
5. Late Summer: (August/September) Granular fertilizer for a healthy lawn. Spot spray weeds as needed.
6. Fall: (September-November) Pre-emergent herbicide for cool season broadleaf weeds. Post-emergent for any existing weeds.
7. Late Fall- Winter: (November-Early January) Lime applied to raise pH so that fertilizer is utilized more effectively & grass responds better to fertilizer.
Lawn fertilization is one of the most effective treatments in maintaining a healthy lawn. Our lawn care technicians offer the highest quality blend of lawn fertilizer that is sure to have your turf flourish this season. For premier lawn care, call Green Meadow Landscapes today!
Weeds are not only a distraction to your beautiful lawn, they also steal the moisture and nutrients your lawn needs to thrive. Our lawn service technicians in Collierville, TN are adept in creating the perfect weed control regimen for your turf. If weeds sprout up in between applications, we will be happy to return to your property and re-treat the area.